Friday, March 4, 2011

give in

so i helped out with kindergarten round up this week at my parish.
we drank kool aid and everyone had blue lips, it was hilarious but also really weird! what if that was what we thought looked nice now. well, maybe we did think that in the nineties. that was a weird time, overall and for me personally.

anyway, round up reminded me of running.
i used to run and run until the glow bugs were in the sky and my mom was telling me to take off my shoes and get inside and cool it! but then i would just jump on my bed til i was too jazzed and then when that had to stop, i would just talk and talk to my brother gabe, we shared a room.

now i could run as long as i wanted and no one would tell me to stop but my little heart, its a muscle that tires out easily these days except when it comes to love it just keeps on going like that rabbit ;)

No comments: